• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Gwar men

Gwar men

• Total voters

Scaley brat

Trekkie Nerd
1000+ Posts
David caruso..mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm..now id roll over and spread em for him!!.mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...he is sooooooo yum!

I take this to mean that you would so excited by the ginger pole, that you would flash you're rusty bullet hole at him ! :pDT_Xtremez_17:
Is getting poled in the a$$ by a GWAR man worse then dancing the ginger pole at all.... ladies ? :pDT_Xtremez_31:

AllWoman

Flight Sergeant
I take this to mean that you would so excited by the ginger pole, that you would flash you're rusty bullet hole at him ! :pDT_Xtremez_17:
Is getting poled in the a$$ by a GWAR man worse then dancing the ginger pole at all.... ladies ? :pDT_Xtremez_31:

Off Topic SB what the feck are you doing in the blokes forum???

This is for the girls!!!!::p:

Back on topic!!!

MO4...........I agree wholeheartedly he is just sex on legs!!!

G

Gingerburd

I once dated a GWAR man but the gene mingling was just too much even for me, Having said that I wouldn't kick Freddy Lunjberg out of bed

Vushtrri

Sergeant
I find your comments about blokes...even if they are gingas, very demeaning indeed.......We have feelings you know!

and that ladies comes from a 6'2" full headed dark cropped hair 49 yr old who turns into a quivering wreck when near a ginga female...I think I was abused by one at school back in the 60's

G

Gingerburd

It wasnt me might have been my sister, she likes to slap men pmsl!