• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Gwar men

Gwar men

• Total voters

lisab

Girlie Brosette Mod - I owe you nothing...oooh ah!
The lads have had several debates about the pros and cons of ginger women so I was wondering what the goat ladies think about ginger men. I once ended up having a very heated argument with a friend of mine, she was saying she couldnt even talk to a ginga bloke but couldnt give me a reason why, she also despised bald men short men fat men men that didnt wear nice shoes and men with facial hair....last I heard she was still single! so over to you ladies could you put up with a bit of flame hair if he was perfect in every other way or would you rather become a lesbian.........

laboratoryqueen

Dr Midget Midgetson
Now that's a difficult one, Ginger is just wrong, but there are some very good hair dyes available, but this is ginger we're talking about. And facial hair, urgh no not my thing either, especially not a full ginger beard.

I think I may have found the only thing which could turn me a lezza, so gotta be rug muncher

sausage2

Decorated war hero
Administrator
1000+ Posts
she also despised bald men short men fat men men that didnt wear nice shoes
sorry to butt in on the birds bit, but from the sound of it I would be an ideal partner for your mate, on account of being a strapping 6 footer, with a full head of hair, the body of an adonis and implecable dress sense. so please set us up on a blind date, cos there is no way I would dissapoint her.

laboratoryqueen

Dr Midget Midgetson
sorry to butt in on the birds bit, but from the sound of it I would be an ideal partner for your mate, on account of being a strapping 6 footer, with a full head of hair, the body of an adonis and implecable dress sense. so please set us up on a blind date, cos there is no way I would dissapoint her.

She'd have to be fecking blind and of had both arms amputated to not be disappointed on that date :pDT_Xtremez_14:

P

pie sandwich

and the closest thing S2 has to nice shoes are the ones you get from stores

lisab

Ok girls before you make your mind up here are a few examples (took some searching by the way!)
DouglasHenshall2.jpg Douglal Henshall

DamianLewis2.jpg Damien Lewis

DavidCaruso1.jpg David Caruso

FredrikLjungberg1.jpg Freddy Ljungberg (yes its dyed)

AvidMerrion2.jpg ok so maybe not avid merrion but you get the idea

AllWoman

Flight Sergeant
Ok I was gonna say noooooooooooooooooo............but I had forgotten about David Caruso!! Oh now I am so confused.........surely he can't smell of p!ss!! Can he?:pDT_Xtremez_42:

FOMz

Warrant Officer

Sounds like Lisa's 'mate' needs two strapping 6 footers, with a full heads of hair, with bodies of an adonis and implecable dress sense.

Has she ever been airtight your 'mate'?

lisab

Dont think so! but if your offering surely you would need a third as your weiner wouldnt help make anyone airtight!!!:pDT_Xtremez_28:

laboratoryqueen

Dr Midget Midgetson
Well after looking at that choice of gwar's, the stench of pi$$ is overpowering and making me feel very queasy, I do believe I was right when I said I'd rather become a rug muncher

Could I not actually just be celibate, as given the choice between a gwar man and turning lezza, I'd rather just have my lady bits sewn shut and never do anything again, the thought of gwar or girls sickens me enough

ForgottenName

Trekkie Nerd
what a b1tch.

Anyone seen a picture of the Albert Hall??? :pDT_Xtremez_42:

What, that big round thing that can fit in a lot of men (and some women too), some have to remain seated whilst others have to walk around to achieve any effect. Some of them playing with their instruments, and one that can play the big organ.

N

Nutty Bird

Gwars.............no!! With the one off of David Caruso..............mmmmmmmmmmmm. Now he would so get it over and over again!!!!! He would be the one and only exception!!!!

OOOOOOOOOoooooooooohhhhhhhhhh David! MMMMMMMMMMMmmmmmmmmmmm

M

Mrs_Monobrow

Damien Lewis, mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!!!!!!! YUM!

So i guess my answer would be that i wouldnt mind a ginger!

Awaits incoming for being a sick sick freak!

P

psychofluffy

The lads have had several debates about the pros and cons of ginger women so I was wondering what the goat ladies think about ginger men. I once ended up having a very heated argument with a friend of mine, she was saying she couldnt even talk to a ginga bloke but couldnt give me a reason why, she also despised bald men short men fat men men that didnt wear nice shoes and men with facial hair....last I heard she was still single! so over to you ladies could you put up with a bit of flame hair if he was perfect in every other way or would you rather become a lesbian.........

Not entirely sure that I should be pleased about this but my other half seems to fit all these criteria!!

He is 5'3 3/4" tall, a bit over weight with a shaved head and goatee beard. There is no hope for me or my taste in men but sorry, no matter how p*ss poor my taste even I draw the line at Gwaa.

M

mumof4

David caruso..mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm..now id roll over and spread em for him!!.mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...he is sooooooo yum!