• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Greetings!

Shuck

LAC
Totally understandable if this gets shifted by the Mods, as it is a bit of an intro.
I've applied to join the Auggies, and with my current job skills, I'm leaning towards the Plod side of things.
I'm in my mid 40's, not as fit as I when I first joined CivPol, but clawing my way back up the scale!
I studied like mad for my first attempt at the AST, maths being my weakest subject. Algebra, I hate you! :confused:
Unfortunately, I bombed out on the verbal reasoning, so I'm going back for another shot! Never say die!:eagerness:
If there are any hints, tips etc re passing the AST, apart from study, more study, and a bit more study, I'd be pleased to hear them!
Cheers
Shuck