• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Greetings

shettie

Flight Sergeant
Are there still JAFADs in the mob? I thought you were all in the "help desk" now! From an ex elite AF! :) (thats ex-mob - not ex-elite!!!!)
:pDT_Xtremez_28:

A

auchtermuchty

JAFAD??

Is that like Jihad? are you asking for a fight in your first post?:pDT_Xtremez_32: :pDT_Xtremez_32: :pDT_Xtremez_32:

Major Geek

Sergeant
Call all (Ex) TG3 JAFADs as it winds them up.

They are all peanuts now which is even worse!!!

Oh by the way - welcome.

shettie

Flight Sergeant
'KIN PEANUTS!!!!! In fact Auchtermuchty - it stands for "just another fcuking air defender" In my day... Blah, blah blah... The gits used to be promoted into L Tech AF posts cos there was nowhere for them to go - ever seen a rapier tech try to fix a tacan?

mad_collie

The Other Mods Made Me Do It
Major Geek said:
Call all (Ex) TG3 JAFADs as it winds them up.

They are all peanuts now which is even worse!!!

Oh by the way - welcome.

It never wound us up being referred to as JAFADs.

I wont lower my self to bite at the peanut remark ;)

Still - better working with peanuts than scopies . . . .

mad_collie

The Other Mods Made Me Do It
shettie said:
MC - You do have a point there - I'll give you that one! Been to Staxton?

Only for dets/visits - Brid & Scarboro was good 4 a nite out - the Norseman in Driff was always good 4 a laff . . . .

shettie

Flight Sergeant
As an AF it was the deepest pits of hades! Spent 3 years there and escaped to GRSC...