• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Grand Prix Masters.

wobbly

E-goat Head *****
Administrator
The GP masters Grand Prix is to held at Silverstone Race Circuit on the 11th-13th of August.

The price of a grandstand ticket is £60 for the weekend and you can watch Mansell, Fittipaldi, Patrese, Prost and many others racing early 90's spec F1 cars.

I've managed to plan by accident (but fortunately) for the kids to be at my parents for the weekend so the wife and I have booked in the te weekend.

If any other goaters are attending then maybe we can meet up on the Saturday for a few beers on the circuit.

We have booked into Luffield(B) grandstand so if you fancy making it a party weekend out of it then PM me for contact details.

The link to the website and ticket purchases are here

:pDT_Xtremez_30:

wobbly

E-goat Head *****
Administrator
Seems like nobody can be arsed with the motoring form by the looks.......heyho!!