• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Gorilla Snot

Many moons ago I had the pleasure of visiting Gutersloh on a LOX course, and I was introduced to a strange local drink, Gorilla Snot, I think it consisted of vodka, baileys and coke, but over the years when trying to reproduce this I have been unable to get the mix right, any one out there know the menu?

I think it was a Gut Rugby Club concoction. The Guinness and Port served by the Bears was the better of the two of course.

Gorilla Snot Cocktail. 1/4 measure lime cordial
bIcon.png
1 measure southern comfort
bIcon.png
6 measures lemonade
bIcon.png
1 measure Bailey's Irish Cream

• bIcon.png
    Mix the Southern Comfort, the lime and the lemonade together, then drool the baileys over the top - do not stir as the baileys curdles and gives it that "grotesque" look.
    This one is indeed a strange cocktail - However, its very comical and it tastes pucka'!

Flybynight

Flight Sergeant
Many moons ago I had the pleasure of visiting Gutersloh on a LOX course, and I was introduced to a strange local drink, Gorilla Snot, I think it consisted of vodka, baileys and coke, but over the years when trying to reproduce this I have been unable to get the mix right, any one out there know the menu?

I think it was a Gut Rugby Club concoction. The Guinness and Port served by the Bears was the better of the two of course.

Was the coke stirred in or just sniffed? ban please