• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Gordon Masson (ex 31 Squadron)

It is with sadness that I write this to inform those who may have known Gordon from his time on 31 squadron and anywhere else in the RAF world that he passed away yesterday (9th November 2013) at the age of 46. Too young to have left this world.

Last edited:
Did not know Gordon whilst I was in the RAF but got to know him in our civvy careers. A nicer guy you would not hope to meet, put lots of work my way and for that I will be forever thankful. Rest in peace Gordon, upbeat to the end. Thoughts are with those he left behind. xxx