• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Good to see you back

G

Gee_Ess

Hi its good to see you back online, this looks even better than the last one. Welldone :)

wobbly

E-goat Head *****
Administrator
Thanks for the comments and I look forward to seeing you around in the future.
:D

D

dionysius

No problems from us

No problems from us

No probs I will keep them in check

M

mobile muppet

Lets try again, hopefully the party poopers will leave the site alone. :rolleyes:
Well done Wobbly... (again)

MM

P

pugsjohns

Hello from the pugster

Hello from the pugster

Hello mobile. See ABIW is here on the forum

P

pugsleyjohns

Quality up and running again. cheers wobbly

Last edited:

9070-4535

Its good to be back

Its good to be back

Hey Guys its great to have the site back, I see someone has put dopplegangers in pugsjohns,gee ess, dionysius, site admin etc.

But I am a real one !!!

Luv to all. :D

9070-4535

Hey guys, This is my fav passtime, maybe some of you big guys would like to join me ??

SEX FIENDS DOGGING US

SEX FIENDS DOGGING US
RURAL open air sex has become so rampant that "No Dogging" signs have been put up in a bid to stamp out the craze.

And farmers claim fans of the seedy practice are blocking entrances to their fields with parked cars.

One in Grampound, Cornwall, said: "Most of them are gay men and they stop my tractor getting through to plough."

A police source added: "Signs have been put up to deter such sexual activity."

:confused: :) :rolleyes:

P

pugsjohns

You are really funny

You are really funny

You are as funny here as you are on our site :D

Well done keep it up

D

dc8loadie

Dont encourage him

Dont encourage him

dont encourage him Pugsjohns. He is an Ar*e. Hopefully he will just go away. :rolleyes: :mad: