• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Glasgow Rangers Football Discussion Thread

F

fergo

Hey,
Just wondering how many Rangers fans are out there?
Obvioulsy shinyscot is!
A wee thread in the footy section for the Queen's 11

M

mad_mo

Off Topic Its always amazed me how fans use football clubs as a religious identity.

Now I dont doubt for one minute that you have true Rangers & Celtic Fans, but when ever it kicks off at an interface in Belfast, one side will be wearing Celtic Shirts, and the other Rangers shirts. FFS, why dont the Police just throw them a football and have a match :pDT_Xtremez_30:

F

fergo

Definetly not! We welcome the chase. Walked down Sauhihall St last night about 8pm when they were all out celebrating, found that pretty hard!
I didnt mention anything about religion in my post as im not religous. There is a minority of idiots in oth sets of fans but i think you will find that at every football club up and down the country. Im just a Blue nose and proud.
WE ARE THE PEOPLE!

F

fergo

Come on the Bears, next season is ours. ::D:

I would love it to be. I think Ally's reaction would be priceless! Celtic are not that great at team and we will rebuild and i hink we can take them next year.
I'm only twenty so i grew up through the really good times sothe last two years have been a bit of ashock.
Rangers 'till I die

M

mad_mo

I didnt mention anything about religion in my post as im not religous. There is a minority of idiots in oth sets of fans but i think you will find that at every football club up and down the country. Im just a Blue nose and proud.
WE ARE THE PEOPLE!

I know you did'nt, that's why I set mine as Off Topic.

Humble Scribe

Sergeant
Good to see another bear on here, we aren't all hiding away after yesterday!

Don't give me that sh1te mate!! You were miserable last week leading up to the inevitable and you've been like a 'bear' with a sore head today!! Take it like a man and admit that the best team won - again!!

F

fergo

Sorry i read it wong!
But i know where your coming from. Any time, even now when the odd riot or whatever is covered in the news there is always people in rangers and Celtic strips. But both clubs hav a masive following in bot N. Ireland and the republic. Bus loads of fans every weekend come to the games. but anyway thats another issue was just wanting a thread for all the teddy bears out there
WE ARE THE PEOPLE

F

fergo

Don't give me that sh1te mate!! You were miserable last week leading up to the inevitable and you've been like a 'bear' with a sore head today!! Take it like a man and admit that the best team won - again!!

Maybe, but the best team won it for 9 years running not so long ago, when Celtic won nada and were as bad if not worse, at times, than this Rangers team. its swings and roundabouts, each team has their time at the top. and we will be ack next year

P

peterd

The Gers..

The Gers..

I take it this thread will not deteriate into the usual slanging match...The title has gone though with a bit of panic creeping in from Septic Park. Just as well Nakajima Joe snatched that last minute goal or Strachan would have been running for cover!! Come on the Gers next season....must get better?:pDT_Xtremez_35:

F

fergo

I take it this thread will not deteriate into the usual slanging match...The title has gone though with a bit of panic creeping in from Septic Park. Just as well Nakajima Joe snatched that last minute goal or Strachan would have been running for cover!! Come on the Gers next season....must get better?:pDT_Xtremez_35:

Can only get better!!!!!!
Dont want a slanging match, just somewhere for all the teddy bears to let thmeselves be known and talk about the gers

airframe doctor

Corporal
Champions League 2003

Champions League 2003

Off Topic
I quite like Ibrox especially when Phil Neville waltzed through the Rangers defence to score a few seasons back:pDT_Xtremez_30: !!! Phil Neville of all people, come on!!!Off Topic

Cooheed

Unicus
Subscriber
1000+ Posts
I quite liked watching us humiliate your Champions back in 92........

Rangers v Leeds
1992-93 European Cup, second round

First leg: Rangers 2-1 Leeds
Second leg: Leeds 1-2 Rangers
(Rangers won 4-2 on aggregate)

Rangers claimed the unofficial title of British champions when they outclassed Howard Wilkinson's Leeds in the last game between the champions of both leagues in Europe.

Gary McAllister gave Leeds a dream start at Ibrox inside two minutes, but a John Lukic own goal got Rangers back in the game and Ally McCoist gave them a crucial lead going in to the second leg.

Mark Hateley scored with a sublime strike within two minutes at Elland Road and McCoist put the tie beyond doubt before Eric Cantona got a consolation late on.

::p:

B

Bill Bones

For there's not a team like the Glasgow Rangers.

No not one

NO NOT ONE!

Another proud bluenose reporting in.

F

fergo

92-93 i was 7/8 and is when my first memories of Rangers are. my first Rangers game was Rangers vs Falkirk when Coisty got all 4. But i love re-watching those battle of Britain games.
but my ain memories are of Dale Gordons injury aainst Bruge or was it Marseille?
And Durrant's scremer agaisnt Marseille.

airframe doctor

Corporal
Dirty Leeds???

Dirty Leeds???

I quite liked watching us humiliate your Champions back in 92........

Rangers v Leeds
1992-93 European Cup, second round

First leg: Rangers 2-1 Leeds
Second leg: Leeds 1-2 Rangers
(Rangers won 4-2 on aggregate)

Rangers claimed the unofficial title of British champions when they outclassed Howard Wilkinson's Leeds in the last game between the champions of both leagues in Europe.

Gary McAllister gave Leeds a dream start at Ibrox inside two minutes, but a John Lukic own goal got Rangers back in the game and Ally McCoist gave them a crucial lead going in to the second leg.

Mark Hateley scored with a sublime strike within two minutes at Elland Road and McCoist put the tie beyond doubt before Eric Cantona got a consolation late on.

::p:

Off Topic Not really my Champions, play decent football on West side of Pennines. Thats why Sir Eric of Cantona jumped ship after getting to know Lee Chapmans wife a little too well.:pDT_Xtremez_06: "Job done off to win some silverware now mes Ami's"
Off Topic

Cooheed

Unicus
Subscriber
1000+ Posts
Off Topic Not really my Champions, play decent football on West side of Pennines. Thats why Sir Eric of Cantona jumped ship after getting to know Lee Chapmans wife a little too well.:pDT_Xtremez_06: "Job done off to win some silverware now mes Ami's"
Off Topic

2 posts AD on this thread, both Off Topic!! Go and bunt somewhere else. This is a thread for the Billy Boys :pDT_Xtremez_25: