• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Glasgow 10K

beowulf

Sergeant
Hi,

The Glasgow 10k is being run on Sunday 04/09. I ran it for the first time last year just as an objective to get to (and to keep myself ticking over for the RAFFT) but this year I am running it for charity.

My chosen charity is Erskine (formerly Erskine Hospital). Local to where I live, they provide care to ex-servicemen and women who have been injured in the course of their duties or have become infirm through age. Much better info can be found here at this linky thing.

I am wondering if any of you could bung me a pound or two? Nothing much, just to help me get to my somewhat modest target. I did it last year in 53 minutes and I am aiming for sub-50 this time round.

JustGiving Here

Cheers for any help you can provide and remember if you do give to check the GiftAid box to stick it to George Osborne. Better in Erskine's account than his :pDT_Xtremez_14: