• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Get off the goat and get a life!

I have a choice, either loaf on the goat for a few hours, staring at a screen, or, move my chair slightly to the right and do some work, again, staring at a screen.

I'll get a life when I knock off later...

Sergeant
what a load of bollocks if it was not for this site who can i take the **** out of/who can take the **** out of me? this site is wear i wind down and have a rant/laugh.as far as im concerned its good for my well being and and the wife joins as well.im just about to open another beer. sod the lot of the know it all wankers

terence

Corporal
trickcyclist

trickcyclist

I like it here and no trickcyclist is going to threaten me with a desease to make me stop So there!!!!!!!

vim_fuego

Hung Like a Baboon.
Staff member
Administrator
Subscriber
1000+ Posts
But think of all the manufacturers of keyboards and monitors that would go out of business if it wasn't for the Goat...not to mention straight jacket tailors (to be left at the door) and people who can diagnose members as being insane (you don't have to be but it helps) etc etc. :pDT_Xtremez_17: