• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Geoff Learwood AKA JAFAD666

MAINJAFAD

Warrant Officer
Just been informed on Facebook that former Sgt Geoff Learwood (better known on here as JAFAD666), was killed in a motorbike accident in mid May.

For anyone wishing to pay their respects can attend as below.
St Peters Church Yaxley PE73LH at 2.30pm 14th June .
The CREMATORIUM PE67JE at 3.30pm
Venue afterwards tea in the village TBC

R.I.P Damian

Last edited:

justintime129

Warrant Officer
1000+ Posts
RIP. My thoughts are with the family at this sad time.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

4everAD

Sergeant
Such sad news, I worked with Geoff at my first posting in 1990. A great bloke who gave me my first ride on the back of a motorbike, something I'll never forget! RIP fella.

mad_collie

The Other Mods Made Me Do It
That is cr&p news that I didn't need to hear, he was a top lad.

Not in the country, so can't make it on the date.

Thanks for the post MJ (RV).

MAINJAFAD

Warrant Officer
That is cr&p news that I didn't need to hear, he was a top lad.

Not in the country, so can't make it on the date.

Thanks for the post MJ (RV).

Not a problem MC, Can't make it myself either. Geoff was the last guy from my era at Locking that I ran into while in the Mob back in early 2014 when we both only had weeks to do (I still remember the first time I met him at Locking in early 85, once met, never forgotten). From what I've found out, he was killed at Donnington Park during a track day.