• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

G10 Watches

norfolkred1

Sergeant
Anyone seen the price these are going for. I have a 1968 wind up version and have just seen the asking price of between £900-£1000 for a mint condition model. apparently the 'Smiths' is classed as the last British watch. Certain I picked it up from a Car Boot sale in Cyprus.

vim_fuego

Hung Like a Baboon.
Staff member
Administrator
Subscriber
1000+ Posts
I got pissed right up in London way back on a day into evening sesh and gave mine away to some geezer...He really liked it (he'd failed his aircrew application) and frankly it wasn't up to the job that I needed it for in the air at the time (I needed a stopwatch and who doesn't appreciate something with an alarm on it when down route?).

Looking at the value of them now I'm a bit pissed off!