• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Future Chino Wearers....?

M

maninthevan

With the impending ratification (any day now!!) of the Cpl - Chino Wearer board (I am led to believe that they are looking for 14), I was wondering if anyone knew of any names who will be coming up Cardiac Crescent to Crinkly Towers.........

Post Away............:pDT_Xtremez_28:

B

baffo

beige briigade

beige briigade

Big board timewise for 14 slots?

rumour has it that lots of ppl were waiting for tranche 3 to get out, and when the announcement came that there were none many deccided to walk.

Mate of mine asked the drafter about numbers and he would not commit, but when asked if over 120 he sais he was in the right ball park?

who knows

M

maninthevan

baffo said:
Big board timewise for 14 slots?

rumour has it that lots of ppl were waiting for tranche 3 to get out, and when the announcement came that there were none many deccided to walk.

Mate of mine asked the drafter about numbers and he would not commit, but when asked if over 120 he sais he was in the right ball park?

who knows

Baffo,

Are you on about the right trade mate? I am on about TG9 FOA / FOM / AATC / ATCA or whatever the hell we are called this week

FOMz

Warrant Officer
Calm down MITV. You may well find that thanks to JPA, our friendly desk sergeant will know next to eff all until Friday himself

Chinos are in eh! looks like I will have to retire the staypressed crimplelene trousers. When I spoke to the drafter last week he said that PMA would call PFOMs when they had and gen

FOMz

Warrant Officer
Personally, I buy ALL of my Sgts Mess fashions from Matalan; Occasionally I will push the boat out and visit Asda.......................:pDT_Xtremez_09:

Shameless

LAC
Crimpolene has been banned by many messes due to the fact that when it rubs against the draylon carpets an electrical charge builds up, add to that the inevitable gush of urine when the bags overflow and you are looking a VERY nasty incident in the face!!