• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Fuggin football!!!!

foxOneFive

Corporal
It's 7pm on the last day of my xmas holiday and the bbc has decided that I should watch some ****ty football match on bbc1 ffs. You can't make it up!! Wankeeers! the lot of them

Rocket_Ronster

You ain`t seen me.
Subscriber
1000+ Posts
It's 7pm on the last day of my xmas holiday and the bbc has decided that I should watch some ****ty football match on bbc1 ffs. You can't make it up!! Wankeeers! the lot of them

You do know there`s more than one channel, don`t you ? :pDT_Xtremez_42:

foxOneFive

Corporal
hilariously, It's like the vote: death penalty? we would all vote yes......Majority in uk do they like football: no
Because 40k turn up to a stadium on a Saturday, all you football types think we all love it? The other 50 million are doing other stuff and thinking....why are they spending all that money each year to give their players 30k a week
and you living on fugg all......I really can not get my head round this? I really am looking forward to inbound.....

propersplitbrainme

Warrant Officer
hilariously, It's like the vote: death penalty? we would all vote yes......Majority in uk do they like football: no
Because 40k turn up to a stadium on a Saturday, all you football types think we all love it? The other 50 million are doing other stuff and thinking....why are they spending all that money each year to give their players 30k a week
and you living on fugg all......I really can not get my head round this? I really am looking forward to inbound.....

More importantly, the BBC think we all love it :pDT_Xtremez_30:

So what you watching on your single channel telly tomorrow night then :pDT_Xtremez_14:

firestorm

Warrant Officer
Don't like it? Don't watch. It really is that simple. Use the remote or go out and do something else.

Highflyer

LAC
Don't like it? Don't watch. It really is that simple. Use the remote or go out and do something else.

Its not the watching it that bothers me, It's the constant droan of arseholes in the office pretending to be commentators to make up for their complete lack of personality that makes me happy after coming back on a monday after xmas! stfu

Choices

Choices

I am not sure why this post has got so many comments? (I realise I am adding to it obviously....).

If everyone on this site decided to complain about one particular program on one particular channel there would be no room for anything else.

'The Voice' starts back on BBC1 this weekend - I dread what our football hating friend will make of that. Mind you if he doesn't like our national game he will probably be series linking it. He should try being in my house when 'Say yes to the dress' is on. It is beyond words.

foxOneFive

Corporal
Ok you may of gathered by now I'm not a lover of football. And yes I do own a telly that has more than one channel, of which the other 500 are full of ads "rather watch football than ads" Anyway my gripe is with the beeb.
I've followed moto gp and F-1 for years and they gave it away. So I pay £145.50 a year "compulsory"
Meanwhile half the world is watching the beeb for free on sat and the web.
That's me done now and feeling much better thanks "Happy new year to all"

Tin basher

Knackered Old ****
Staff member
Subscriber
1000+ Posts