• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

FS Pension

Max Reheat

Resident Drunk
1000+ Posts
I was at a top table the other day and one of the lads mentioned that I could be entitled to 50% FS pension as I did one year as a CT, can anyone confirm or deny this?

I was on 75 scheme until forced onto 15. Promoted May 15 and got out July 16.

Vauxhall

Sergeant
FORCES PENSION EXPERT
You would need 2 years in the higher rank to qualify for the pension for the higher rank. If you have less than 1 year in the higher rank your pension is calculated in the lower rank. If you have more than one year in the higher rank the pension is calculated with a proportional uplift - so, if you had 13 months in the higher rank, your pension would be based on the lower rank rate plus about 54% of the difference between the rate for the higher and lower rank.