• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Free Mustache Rides!

Shanester

LAC
Hello from Basrah to all the girls, and a quick question.

Whilst on my 4 month DET I have taken it upon myself to promote the growing of mustaches, and now our section at Basrah ( ERAS) has the nickname of "The Order Of The Tache", I was just wondering how you lovley ladies feel about men with mustaches, does it do it for you, are you feeling the love ?

Let me know your thoughts, and this way for free mustache rides!!:pDT_Xtremez_15:

lisab

Girlie Brosette Mod - I owe you nothing...oooh ah!
No no no no noooooooo! facial hair is for primates! My own opinion of course! but I have to say nope dont like tashes (no offence TM!) hate beards even more! nothing beats the feeling of a man that is freshly clean shaven that smells lovely all smooth mmmmmmm ahem right anyway gotta go!:pDT_Xtremez_07:

tats

Sergeant
No no no no noooooooo! facial hair is for primates! My own opinion of course! but I have to say nope dont like tashes (no offence TM!) hate beards even more! nothing beats the feeling of a man that is freshly clean shaven that smells lovely all smooth mmmmmmm ahem right anyway gotta go!:pDT_Xtremez_07:

Have to agree with Lisa on this one, clean shaven is the best.

H

Heilan

I concur!! Clean freshly shaved face is the way to go!! :pDT_Xtremez_30:

Shanester

LAC
Obviously you girls have never had the experience of a mustache ride, you must try it before you pass jugdment.:pDT_Xtremez_34:

H

Heilan

Oh no!! Have been on the receiving end of a 'tashe ride & it just doesn't do it for me. ::p:

lisab

Girlie Brosette Mod - I owe you nothing...oooh ah!
I would prefer the man to 'tickle my fancy' not his face hair!

laboratoryqueen

Dr Midget Midgetson
Have to say, with the majority girly vote here, facial hair doesn't get me going, though that fresh shaved feel, feels and smells so good, definate sweet cheeks then.

Babe do you fancy a visit? :pDT_Xtremez_42: