• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Forum Negativity and New Forum

rest have risen above me

Warrant Officer
1000+ Posts
Just having a quick look through the forums and noticed that there does seem to be a general air of negativity in the site at the moment.

There's "What grips my S*&t" etc and "Fight Club"... to name a couple (Used by myself on numerous occasions lol)

I propose a new forum in the General humour bit (couldn't find somewhere more suitable)

named along the lines Something good has just happened to me.
The playground doesn't really fit as it's open to all and some stuff may not be suitable for all ages etc..

Also a pat on the back forum.. for stuff like the stacker that went the extra mile to help with a NIR problem or the medic that didn't hurt quite as much with that enema the other day ..lol

don't know if its possible mods what's your view

G

gemarriott

Couldn't agree more we could do with some good news instead of all the doom and gloom.
If it is near the knuckle start a thread in the crewroom otherwise general chit chat for the moment while we ponder where to put a good news forum and what to call it good idea though in my opinion.

sumps

Sergeant
Then focus more on the "I'm getting out" threads or the "Web funnies"... be pro-active not reactive...:pDT_Xtremez_28:

Take this bit of advice...:pDT_Xtremez_31: