• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Fitbit Alta

vim_fuego

Hung Like a Baboon.
Staff member
Administrator
Subscriber
1000+ Posts
Looking online as I do at this time of year to panic buy Mrs F something I came across the Fitbit Alta...

Once I wiped it clean I realised that I don't really know much about it? Who would benefit from owning such a thing? Is it any good?

Appreciate some input in this manner before a prise open the vault.

gray

Sergeant
Hi Vim,

It doesn't appear to do anything more than the Xiaomi MiBand 2 (Which also has a heart monitor, and the battery lasts about 3 weeks.... and is about 4 times cheaper).

Does she need any incentive to get up and walk around ? Buy 2 and have a weekly competition...

Max Reheat

Resident Drunk
1000+ Posts
Not sure if it’s the same one as the Mrs just bought but hers measures sleep patterns and you can download your own music onto it so it’s independent from her phone