• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

First full day of the year

John Lloyd

Warrant Officer
I just thought I would pass on what a fine day today has been with the clocks shifting.

Up with the sun, and watch the Australian GP, which made an excellent start to the day with a big bacon butty and a bucket of tea, then WSB on sky.

Then bike gear on and out for a trip to the Horseshoe pass in LLangollen. Weather beautiful and a nice big dinner at the Ponderosa Cafe, Called in to see Mr Lloyd Snr. in his care home, then back home for a bottle of red, a Thai green fish curry. And 28 days later as a violent Bloodfest before bed on channel 4

I am glad the winter has bogged off, time to start enjoying the year.

G

grumpyoldb

I just thought I would pass on what a fine day today has been with the clocks shifting.

Up with the sun, and watch the Australian GP, which made an excellent start to the day with a big bacon butty and a bucket of tea, then WSB on sky.

Then bike gear on and out for a trip to the Horseshoe pass in LLangollen. Weather beautiful and a nice big dinner at the Ponderosa Cafe, Called in to see Mr Lloyd Snr. in his care home, then back home for a bottle of red, a Thai green fish curry. And 28 days later as a violent Bloodfest before bed on channel 4

Don't get too excited. It's gonna snow this week. Weds or Thurs. :pDT_Xtremez_14:

G

grumpyoldb

If I get flooded mate,

A. I won't bother calling for assistance

B. You're right in the Kack

It'd take a bit of time. I'm 200' above the river medlock.

I'm only halfway up the hill, but it gives me something to look up to.

Forecast is for more or less continuous wet weather for the next two weeks, but what do the forecaster know?

G

GEM

You forgot to mention the silver framed photograph of your daughter shaking hands with the Gobden you are so proud of:pDT_Xtremez_14:

Dave-exfairy

Warrant Officer

And you didn't call in for a brew on your way past?
You forgot to mention the silver framed photograph of your daughter shaking hands with the Gobden you are so proud of:pDT_Xtremez_14:
He's described his daughter to me, lucky bast@rd, she sounds gorgeous!

John Lloyd

Warrant Officer

How do you know it's silver? You watching me?

Anyway, She's on her way back to Bastogne (or something like that) so Gobdon is face down in the cupboard!

G

GEM

How do you know it's silver? You watching me?

Anyway, She's on her way back to Bastogne (or something like that) so Gobdon is face down in the cupboard!

evfen you wouldn't stoop so low as to put his mug in a gold frame:pDT_Xtremez_14: