• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Fire onboard a Chinook

sooty77

LAC
Not wanting to sound like a spotter, but that was on a Sea Knight not a Chinook.
But scary none the less!!!

P

pie sandwich

Not wanting to sound like a spotter, but that was on a Sea Knight not a Chinook.
But scary none the less!!!

I was going to point that out but thought better of it:pDT_Xtremez_31:

That would be brown trousers time, but good job it happened when it did and not out to sea

P

pie sandwich

I was going to point that out too..........how fnucking sad are we?

Speak for yourself, I am not a sad to$$er of a spotter I was just pointing out a error :pDT_Xtremez_27: :pDT_Xtremez_27:

Right iam off to get some rivet rubbing's and tail numbers

skevans

Flight Sergeant
Your all spotters!, oh yeah, and I'm a fool. It actually said sea knight on the original page!:pDT_Xtremez_42:

vim_fuego

Hung Like a Baboon.
Staff member
Administrator
Subscriber
1000+ Posts
IMO quite a bit of faffing around on there once he was back on the deck...someone appears to try and get a bottle of either o2 or perhaps a fire extinguisher out of it's stowage before getting off...They would have had my size 11 bootprints all over them if I'd been on there...:pDT_Xtremez_17:

Scaley brat

Trekkie Nerd
1000+ Posts
Your all spotters!, oh yeah, and I'm a fool. It actually said sea knight on the original page!:pDT_Xtremez_42:

and with your history at Odiham too. should know better dude, go and hang your head in shame :pDT_Xtremez_31:

P

pueblos

Nice to see the loady at the back pushing the pax out...

Scaley brat

Trekkie Nerd
1000+ Posts
My history at Odiham?

Never been based there, hopefully never will!

Oops, my mistake :pDT_Xtremez_31:
For future reference, Chinnies have TWO legs on the front ! Mind you they only have one on the back..... occasionally !! :pDT_Xtremez_42:

skevans

Flight Sergeant
Oops, my mistake :pDT_Xtremez_31:
For future reference, Chinnies have TWO legs on the front ! Mind you they only have one on the back..... occasionally !! :pDT_Xtremez_42:

But to be fair you dont actually see the front of the aircraft on fire.

MrMasher

Somewhere else now!
Subscriber
Ummmmmmmm............thats a SeaKnight isnt it? :pDT_Xtremez_15:

I like the way most of the other peeps on the boat are just stood around watching it!!
Good drills, people, good drills!!

skevans

Flight Sergeant
It was sarcasm ya plonker!!! :pDT_Xtremez_15:
Should I have put it in italics?
Thats a SeaKnight isnt it?
:pDT_Xtremez_30:
Anyway, you started it..........:pDT_Xtremez_19:

Looks like you can't recognise sarcasm yourself!

skevans

Flight Sergeant
REALLY??? :pDT_Xtremez_30:

No :pDT_Xtremez_28: :pDT_Xtremez_28: :pDT_Xtremez_28: :pDT_Xtremez_28: :pDT_Xtremez_28: :pDT_Xtremez_28: :pDT_Xtremez_28: :pDT_Xtremez_28: :pDT_Xtremez_28: :pDT_Xtremez_28: :pDT_Xtremez_28: :pDT_Xtremez_28: :pDT_Xtremez_28: :pDT_Xtremez_28: :pDT_Xtremez_28: :pDT_Xtremez_28: :pDT_Xtremez_28: :pDT_Xtremez_28: ::p: