• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Fight in Primary School

busby1971

Super Moderator
Staff member
1000+ Posts
Not in my country this is Wales mate, it stepped up from being a principality many moons ago.

Just think if it started at pick up time when the parents had been on the tizer all day.

vim_fuego

Hung Like a Baboon.
Staff member
Administrator
Subscriber
1000+ Posts
In the spirit of the venue I hope there was two parents fighting surrounded by a whole bunch of other parents all chanting 'fight fight fight'....

Shugster

Warrant Officer
Splott... a whole five miles from this chav-tastic story...

Those on benefits caught fighting should be put on a voucher system for 12 months or more.

needsabiggerfuse

Flight Sergeant
As Tom Jones sang "It's not unusual ..."

At a Parents Evening, myself and colleagues had to set aside two appointments for one of our students, one at the beginning of the evening and one at the end. This was the only way we could see both parents as they both insisted on interviews, and the child (twice). Unfortunately they couldn't be in school at the same time for fear of one physically assaulting the other. Personally, I'd have said "Your 'single' appointment is ...", let them rip into each other then called the police. Quickly followed by a permanent ban on either of them entering the school again.