• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Feshiebridge

shettie

Flight Sergeant
With all the mucking about thats going on at ISK and ISL at the moment - anybody any idea whats going to happen to the lodge at Feshie (used it a couple of years back and thought it was a terrific facility...)

Realist78

Master of my destiny
Given that the only 'known' at the moment is that the RAF are moving out of ISK, I 'd say it's far too early to get any news on that.

shettie

Flight Sergeant
I think it was donated by the Nuffield Trust - so perhaps the Pongos would take it over - they have another place further up in the hills - be a damn shame to lose it though...

Cooheed

Unicus
Subscriber
1000+ Posts
I doubt it would be lost as Leuchars would no doubt take over the committee duties. The janny would still be there to run it day to day, and it is not exclusively used by ISK and ISL.