• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Female fitness

Sniffer

Super Moderator
Jesus woman how big are they if they interfere with press-ups?????

The new style press-ups require your elbows to get to 90 degrees and therefore your boobies would have to be larger and hand lower than the length of your forearm when in a horizontal position!

Best way to develop upper body strength is get yourself into the free weights section in the gym. Pick a couple of dumbells (NOT and I repeat NOT the pink girly ones, get a decent weight) and do some dumbell flys, dumbell/barbell bench presses and shoulber presses. Something like 3 sets of 5. The last couple of reps of the last set should be a struggle, that way you know you are using sufficient weight.

You will not bulk up regardless of what you have been lead to believe as ladies do not have sufficient natural testosterone.

Most of all practice, practice, practice.

C

Clerkbird

Hiya, I had the same worry and started going to the gym 3 times a week, 45 mins of resistance exercises coupled with core exercises and after a couple of weeks, managed 21 (male) pressups. You don't need to lift massive amounts of weight, just light weights no more than 5kg. It sounds stupid but I found it easier when I pulled my tummy in and clenched my bum muscles.

Goatherdingsplitter

Rebel without a clue
You wear a bra underneath,

If you think that hurts, just imagine being hit by a cricket ball travelling at 60-70mph there

There was a girl played hockey at Afcent, who played topless, with 2" bodge tape crosses over her nips. Now that must have smarted when she pulled the tape off!:pDT_Xtremez_42: