• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

FAO RAF Marketing Types

True Blue Jack

Warrant Officer
(Hangs head in shame) I was given the 90th anniversary watch for my birthday. But even I would draw the line at the 'cuckoo' clock! :pDT_Xtremez_35:

I bet S2 has one though.

G

grumpyoldb

I think the cuckoo clock just about sums thing up...................:pDT_Xtremez_28:

FOMz

Warrant Officer
Looks like the RAF Brand 'guru's are happy to attach the RAF brand name to any old tat. Its the sort of sh1te you would expect to be sold by a dodgy street trader.

the lovetoad

Sergeant
Subscriber
I can't decide what to go for

this.....

watch.jpg

or this

clock.jpg

Although there are only 4999 watches to go so I reckon in about 15 years time that will be 1 each for the remaining serving members of the RAF.

rest have risen above me

Warrant Officer
1000+ Posts
426_B4005_01U_BIG.jpg

You can stuff the clocks... This is tat at it's purest..It's ace. And with there only being 78 sleeps til santa arrives I've put my order in right now. If anyone has a spare they could post it to me at

The Looney Bin
Sad Buggers Road
Vulnerableville
Anorakshire.
IB4 1DO

I'm just dissappointed that it doesn't play the Dambusters theme, but I am assured that the lighting flashes the Ident code for Biggin Hill.:pDT_Xtremez_21:

Tin basher

Knackered Old ****
Staff member
Subscriber
1000+ Posts
Seems E-goat is represented on the cuckoo clock. With ILLBW stood rigidly to attention by the hangar doors. He is doing nothing to contribute to the task while Kevin/Dale is wearing his reflective jacket and pushing what appears to be a wheel barrow of sh!t towards ILLBW. Any other goaters on there??

D

Douglas Bader's Right Leg

Is this the biggest wah in RAF history? Surely they cannot believe that anyone would buy this tat; I wouldn't pay a fiver for any of the clocks (cuckoo or otherwise), let alone the tree. Someone came up with this idea, held a meeting, produced prototypes, secured funding, set up a production line, priced them at well above their worth and at no point did someone point at them, laugh, load them into a cannon and fire them into the side of a bus. Unbelievable.

It looks like the sort of tripe Viz advertises for a joke e.g. the Life of Christ in Cats Plate or the Elvis Dambusters Clock Plate of Tutenkhamun.

Scaley brat

Trekkie Nerd
1000+ Posts
THIS just arrived in the old inbox !! :pDT_Xtremez_17: You can't make this stuff up can you ....

Page finally loaded, I want one. it looks ace !! :pDT_Xtremez_14:

It will go nicely with my Dawn patrol clock and snazzy watch !! ::D:

Bolox, RHRAM posted it an hour ago...... ::(:

Last edited:
N

NotAnIDOYet

Check out the whole collection: Tat at £99.96 + p&p

The "Wings of Valour" is a personal favourite of mine and will adorn the mantlepiece until it stops working!

Bitburger

England 2010 Campaign
1000+ Posts
Seems E-goat is represented on the cuckoo clock. With ILLBW stood rigidly to attention by the hangar doors. He is doing nothing to contribute to the task while Kevin/Dale is wearing his reflective jacket and pushing what appears to be a wheel barrow of sh!t towards ILLBW. Any other goaters on there??
If you look close you can just see sausage2 sat on his arse in the crewroom.

8:15fromOdium

Sergeant
Some other stuff to spend your pounds on:

107.jpg

I wonder why they only make them for single beds?

rest have risen above me

Warrant Officer
1000+ Posts
It's quite bad us taking the p155. The RAF should have one of the biggest selling brands going. Every 9-12 year old lad dreams of flying the latest bomber/fighter and we own them around here. perhaps our marketing is a little awry for the target audience I mean a cuckoo clock with spitfires..mmm
Now what self respecting lad wouldn't want a clock that launched brimstone or alarm across the room. Brings a whole new meaning to ALARM clock:pDT_Xtremez_19:

laboratoryqueen

Dr Midget Midgetson
Some other stuff to spend your pounds on:

107.jpg

I wonder why they only make them for single beds?

I hope my 7 year old never spots that for sale or else he'll be hounding me to re-decorate his bedroom again.

I do admit to buying the full RAF range of school accessories for him, lunch bag, drinks bottle pencil case etc, but in my defence it's the must have fashion items for his age group at the moment and he's going through a big phase of hero worship right now.

2008_04_29%20185418.jpg

G

grumpyoldb

It's false advertising.

Four moving planes................not at the same time, surely?:pDT_Xtremez_17: