• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

FAO Brookside fans

Jaymac

Sergeant
This will be mainly addressed to the girlies and the gayers but I'm sure some of you manly types may also have watched Brookside (not me apart from when Anna Friel was in it:pDT_Xtremez_30:)

The gadgie who played Terry Sullivan has been charged with murder.

G

gemarriott

This will be mainly addressed to the girlies and the gayers but I'm sure some of you manly types may also have watched Brookside (not me apart from when Anna Friel was in it:pDT_Xtremez_30:)

The gadgie who played Terry Sullivan has been charged with murder.

And pray tell just why you thought we might find that remotely interesting?

Jaymac

Sergeant
If you weren't a Brookside fan then it won't be but some botters must have liked it. In fact anyone who looks at this, having seen the title, must be a fan and therefore a botter.

G

gemarriott

If you weren't a Brookside fan then it won't be but some botters must have liked it. In fact anyone who looks at this, having seen the title, must be a fan and therefore a botter.

I reckon the thread starter is far more likely to be a botter than an innocent passerby who wondered what brookside was

sumps

Sergeant
...thats one up from Wobbley tryng to nick yur hub caps when yur having a sleep on nights :pDT_Xtremez_42:

Jaymac

Sergeant
I reckon the thread starter is far more likely to be a botter than an innocent passerby who wondered what brookside was

Ah, right your not a botter. You are just an innocent passer-by who happens to be "curious":pDT_Xtremez_14:.

G

gemarriott

Ah, right your not a botter. You are just an innocent passer-by who happens to be "curious":pDT_Xtremez_14:.

glad you realise I'm not a botter but you hasven't answered the charge of being one yourself

Jaymac

Sergeant
I happened to see the headline on my Google homepage and, as an innocent passer-by, clicked on the link.

Having read it, I thought it might be useful to post on here as the new touchy-feely, all-inclusive RAF now has botters amongs its members who would perhaps be interested.

Hopefully that will allay your concerns about my good self being a botter.

G

gemarriott

I happened to see the headline on my Google homepage and, as an innocent passer-by, clicked on the link.

Having read it, I thought it might be useful to post on here as the new touchy-feely, all-inclusive RAF now has botters amongs its members who would perhaps be interested.

Hopefully that will allay your concerns about my good self being a botter.

looking at your avatar you need to worry about leckies though

FOMz

Warrant Officer
Well its definately not current affairs and Brookside was soap opera which makes it Burd TV and of no interest to any bloke.

Jaymac

Sergeant
Well its definately not current affairs and Brookside was soap opera which makes it Burd TV and of no interest to any bloke.

Wrong. It was of utmost interest when Anna Friel was in it. It was the first soap to feature a lesbian kiss:pDT_Xtremez_30: (and not a dungaree wearing Miss Millie Tant type of lezzer).

It was also the first soap to almost accurately portray putting someone under the patio. The only detail they got wrong was that it was a geezer who got the B&Q treatment rather than his mooses:pDT_Xtremez_09:.

G

gemarriott

Wrong. It was of utmost interest when Anna Friel was in it. It was the first soap to feature a lesbian kiss:pDT_Xtremez_30: (and not a dungaree wearing Miss Millie Tant type of lezzer).

It was also the first soap to almost accurately portray putting someone under the patio. The only detail they got wrong was that it was a geezer who got the B&Q treatment rather than his mooses:pDT_Xtremez_09:.

Now we know what S2 used for trade training vids.

Jaymac

Sergeant
Funnily enough, at the time the storyline was running, an SAC at Brize was arrested for helping his mother put his father under the patio. I have no idea whether or not he was convicted as the newspaper only reported the arrest but nothing about any court case.