• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Facebook

penfold93

Rex Craymer Man of Danger
Staff member
Subscriber
Not a dig as such, but aimed more at one of your fellow mods who is still serving but has since changed his e-goat avatar.

TBJ If you are concerned about this maybe a PM to the individual may solve the issue, as I have just changed my oicture are you refering to me?

True Blue Jack

Warrant Officer
TBJ If you are concerned about this maybe a PM to the individual may solve the issue, as I have just changed my oicture are you refering to me?

No, it wasn't you.

I raised my only concern at the start of this thread when I questioned the wisdom of the existence of the fb group. More than 2 months later the group still exists and has in fact grown in size slightly.

I can only assume that people have considered the PerSec issues and made their decision accordingly. This is no criticism; I am more conscious of my online activities than some but on the other hand I have never had any qualms about wearing uniform in public. Horses for courses.