• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Ex Lossie VASS. Reunion Help 4 Heros Night

There will be a reunion of ALL ex Lossie VASS guys at the Eight Acres in Elgin 1 st June 2012.
Everyone is welcome to this bash, as it is also a fund raiser for H4H. So all you Ex MCSF/VASS/AMF guys get ready to party.
Loads of raffle prizes..Whisky, signed football tops (think Ranger/Celtic etc)

As I recall, the day of the Andover incident, was pretty busy. As a shift Cpl I was bollocked twice that day.
Once by Air Traffic for riding a bike on the taxi way infront of 6 harriers I was seeing in myself with 2 minutes warning. (Hence the RAF bike which ended up with hazard flashers fitted). Second returning back to help Gus see in the Andover. I took over from the FS whilst gus was handing the aircraft to me on the pan. Lamp post stopped that one, when I looked over my shoulder the FS had legged it. It was he who gave me the bollocking, bellend.

Now do you remember the special sandwich Neil W. made the FS?

I Look Like Kevin Costner

Grand Prix fanatic..
As I recall, the day of the Andover incident, was pretty busy. As a shift Cpl I was bollocked twice that day.
Once by Air Traffic for riding a bike on the taxi way infront of 6 harriers I was seeing in myself with 2 minutes warning. (Hence the RAF bike which ended up with hazard flashers fitted). Second returning back to help Gus see in the Andover. I took over from the FS whilst gus was handing the aircraft to me on the pan. Lamp post stopped that one, when I looked over my shoulder the FS had legged it. It was he who gave me the bollocking, bellend.

Now do you remember the special sandwich Neil W. made the FS?

You should have left Dave B and I see it in then shouldn't have you! Nice to see you on the Goat ST!