• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Eurovision Song Contest.....LIVE!!!

Eurovision Song Contest.....LIVE!!!

• Its utter crap & a waste of license payers money.

Votes: 12 29.3%
  • Its brilliant can't wait for the results.

Votes: 3 7.3%
  • Its utter crap but funny as hell.

Votes: 26 63.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
M

monobrow

And now 12 from malta, but still third from bottom. :pDT_Xtremez_21:

Cooheed

Unicus
Subscriber
1000+ Posts
UK near the bottom? Pick the bones out of it. The only UK points from Malta (best give them as you gave our Island a VC) and Ireland, (not sure what). Political Bollocks and a complete pile of wnak. Why do the BBC give it fcuking air time?

Last edited:

I Look Like Kevin Costner

Grand Prix fanatic..
UK near the bottom? Pick the bones out of it. The only UK points from Malta (best give them as you gave our Island a VC) and Ireland, (not sure what). Political Bollocks and a complete pile of wnak. Why do the BBC give it fcuking air time?

The singers and song were a complete pile of wnak. Thats why nobody voted for it apart for MMs lot and Malta (?????)

airframe doctor

Corporal
Don't think youv'e got the point of this.....

Don't think youv'e got the point of this.....

Every song was a pile of wank! Bet you're sitting there with your cup of green tea on the coffee table counting your Euro's......

I am sensing a lot of anger here regarding this thread Cooheed. Yes it is a ****e contest but thats what makes it so funny!!!

MrMasher

Somewhere else now!
Subscriber
Its funny. I watch it every year and I find the voting section the best bit, even if they did cut it down this year by having points 1-7 at 1st in a oner.
I liked the Finland entry, kind of reminded me of Evanescence.
I also liked Hungary's entry, unsubstantiated blues, great voice.
And as for our entry, who the ferk voted that one in for us? What a pile of utter tripe. I am gutted that someone gave us some points for that! It was like watching Steps on a particularly bad day!
Well done Serbia though for promoting lesbian singers and nice one Ukraine for being utterly mental!

M

monobrow

Yes it is a ****e contest but thats what makes it so funny!!!
Not for me, the funniest thing about Eurovision, is Terry Wogan. You can almost see him supping a bottle of spirits, usually finished by the time the votes come in....

"Ohhhh cyprus, I wonder if greece will get the 12 points? Yup, there it is! I don't think them two have ever given someone else the 12 since...... well........ ever"

As well as "Swedens vote, well Denmark aren't in it so they can't vote for them, I wonder if they'll make a politically correct vote this year?"

FOMz

Warrant Officer
I think its time the the Big Four of the Eurovision (UK, Germany, spain and France) withdrew our financial support for the 'Eastern European song contest' and lets see how these tin pot states fare then shall we.

What? you can't afford to host the Eurovision by yourselves? Asking far to much to enter this year? What a fookin shame!!! You newboys should learn not to bite the fookin hand that feeds you in future. You wanted into the EU, its your turn to cough up - now fcuk off!

True Blue Jack

Warrant Officer
You wanted into the EU, its your turn to cough up - now fcuk off!

Have I missed something? I didn't think Israel was an EU member? Or Serbia & Montenegro for that matter.

FFS it's one night a year when we can have a bit of a giggle about what it means to be European. Nobody has been executied for getting "Neel pwan" and we can all get on with hating the French/Spanish/Germans etc.

TACAN

Corporal
Well I thoroughly enjoyed the whole thing - crap tho' it was..... Mind you the copious amounts of cider and a really good KP Mossala probably helped.

What puzzles me though, is why nobody has cottoned on the the fact that Ireland played their 'Father Ted' card ?????? :pDT_Xtremez_15:

A

Absolutely_Starkers

Was anyone else confused by the statement
"No countries from Western Europe" made it through to the final"

Please someone enlighten me - where abouts in Europe are Ireland, UK and France?
My brain hurts as I have desperately being trying to figure out how Ireland classes as Eastern Europe... has it moved?

I am aware that I may be missing something here - 'Help'!

Also - (and my husband had to point this out to me) :doh: is Israel in the EU?

**Trots off to think of new names for the NON-EUROvision song contest.**

Last edited:

FOMz

Warrant Officer
If you read up the thread, you'll see I refered to the Big Four. These get guarenteed entry into the final, dur to the financial support they give it.

A

Absolutely_Starkers

Oh OK - (Slaps self for not reading thread properly) - didn't know that...
Well that was a completely unnecessary thought-related headache - I honestly thought my Geography had seriously gone to pot!

C

Chuffybum

It's total c**p, b******s and the biggest rip off in history! Mind you, it didnt half give me a laugh. Some acts (including our own) look absolutely ridiculous.

Status
Not open for further replies.