• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Error Message

Gazza260

LAC
Hi, Keep getting an error message whenever I try to view any of the discussion forums. Can anyone please advise how I overcome this issue. Thanks Gazza

Weebl

Flight Sergeant
Hi, Keep getting an error message whenever I try to view any of the discussion forums. Can anyone please advise how I overcome this issue. Thanks Gazza

While we were having issues earlier in the week, they have pretty much been cleared up, at least with respect to error messages not letting you see forum posts.

Try logging off, clearing your cache and logging back on. If you still get the problem try another browser, let us know which browser is giving issues.