• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

err- did we just get hacked by nervuda something to do with syria?

Weebl

Flight Sergeant
Just to put minds to rest.

We know what has happened and we know why, we know how to stop it happening again and we know that no site user is going to find anything malicious on either the front page, or any other page of the Goat. We also know how to fix it, and it won't take very long.

Unfortunately the bloke with the FTP password to allow us to fix it is OOA. :) As soon as he finds the time to read an email I am sure we will get sorted.

sp4rks

SAC
Any chance you can pass on the good gen, some of us may have our own sites being affected (mine isn't fortunately as i use a different provider).

Cheers