• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

England v WI Live on the net

Tashy_Man

Tashied Goatee
I have found a site with the cricket live on the net, does a bit of buffering from time to time but better than nowt:pDT_Xtremez_19:

http://www.omnisports.cjb.net/

Sorry but will have to disagree with that statement...........Doing nowt is much more preferable than watching England crumple yet again (just like watching a car crash at the best of times).....I can only laugh so much !

Crack on........................:pDT_Xtremez_09:

Hu Jardon

GEM is a cheeky young fek
How badly is the strike/industrial action at the Linseed Oil refinery in Lincolnshire effecting the England Cricket Team?:pDT_Xtremez_28:

theladf

Cynic & Conspiracy Theorist
Kevin Pietersen hits 4, 4, 6 gets to 97 then spoons one up in the air :pDT_Xtremez_17:!!!!!! and is out what a cnut, just too late for this weeks ****** of the week as well!!!!!

Tashy_Man

Tashied Goatee
Kevin Pietersen hits 4, 4, 6 gets to 97 then spoons one up in the air :pDT_Xtremez_17:!!!!!! and is out what a cnut, just too late for this weeks ****** of the week as well!!!!!

So the score is now ?...guessing about 160 for 6 ?

Crack on......................:pDT_Xtremez_09:

L

LeeVanCleef

Id rather eat my own tezzers than watch cricket:pDT_Xtremez_06:

G

grumpyoldb

Day closes at 236 for 5............................!

300-8

Last edited: