• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

ELCs

Downsizer

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Subscriber
1000+ Posts
Bit of a longshot but does anyone know if ELCs can be used for full time university education? Struggling to find an answer....

I know they can be used for OU, but there doesn't seem to be much gen out there about using them against the £9000 tuition fees....

busby1971

Super Moderator
Staff member
1000+ Posts
I used mine to do my part-time MA, I would suppose it would depend on whether or not the organisation is registered as a provider.

Any misunderstandings above caused by predictive texf

Downsizer

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Subscriber
1000+ Posts
Surely most major UK universities would be right?

Downsizer

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Subscriber
1000+ Posts

Spearmint

Ex-Harrier Mafia Member
1000+ Posts
Have you approached your Station Personal Learning Advisor? (Usually live in TDF and also stamp your Claim Authorisation Note (CAN) to use an ELC).

They should be able to tell you.

Downsizer

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Subscriber
1000+ Posts
Is it a masters you are planning on doing or a second degree?

Second degree mate. I should have finished my OU BSc which is my in for the BM I want to do....