• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Eh, PM box full?

B

BebopVT

Hi everyone.

I'm not able to send a PM because I get an error saying it's full yet I just registered!!

Waiting for your advice. Goodbye

Bitburger

England 2010 Campaign
1000+ Posts
BebopVT said:
Hi everyone.

I'm not able to send a PM because I get an error saying it's full yet I just registered!!

Waiting for your advice. Goodbye

Could be the person you are trying to send it to has a full box, so to speak

G

gemarriott

Bitburger said:
Could be the person you are trying to send it to has a full box, so to speak

nothing worse than a full box if you are trying to get into it ooer missus!

Try broadcasting for whoever it is you are trying to contact to check his pms and empty his box, might work.

wobbly

E-goat Head *****
Administrator
I suggest for a start you go and read the FORUM RULES regarding advertising.

Secondly I have moved this thread from the PADRE'S PAD to the tech support forum where it should have been posted in the first place.:pDT_Xtremez_35:

As to your predicament I can only suggest you log out, clear all your cookies and then log in again. Once you have done that try again. If it is still the same then please provide me with a little more information as to what it says when you try to post etc. Doesyour inbox say its got 50 out of 50 messages? Does it let you write your message but not post it. Can you receive messages? All this info helps me sort your problems out quicker so please remember when asking for help to provide as much information about your problem as you can.

Last edited: