• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

egoat is cool

Chaka

Sergeant
Cling Nerd

Just 'cos I mentioned JO ATC Officers does not mean this is going to turn into an ATC/Ops thread. It' just an observation of the poor standard of education we have when the Officer Corps can't do BASIC maths or spell, (even though they hold Hons Degrees in Maths or English).

Weebl

Flight Sergeant
Cling, are you always like this or is it just your internet persona?

Another way of asking this would be to say, do you have any friends in real life and do you get taken behind the hangar for a good shoeing at regular intervals?

A

A CLING NERD SHRON

Weebl said:
do you get taken behind the hangar for a good shoeing at regular intervals?

No weebl because that would be assault. Even you would be too afraid to beat someone up outside the Hangar.

Weebl

Flight Sergeant
A CLING NERD SHRON said:
No weebl because that would be assault. Even you would be too afraid to beat someone up outside the Hangar.

I see.

So the only thing stopping your workmates giving you a kicking is the threat of an assault charge.

That will be my question answered then.

I

i'mnochav!

i have had some emails from that nerdy. he just sent i'mnochav twice and ... twice. is that supposed to be funny. i have decide to write normally cos the old men on hear cant understand the "yoof" speak (lol). i do really want to know about the raf cos the careers office here is not very good for the raf. i am entitld to an opinion on here so i can say what i like about women. i dont think they should b in the forces. my dad says they are to weak for the jobs we have to do. that is my opinion.

Weebl

Flight Sergeant
i'mnochav! said:
i have had some emails from that nerdy. he just sent i'mnochav twice and ... twice. is that supposed to be funny. i have decide to write normally cos the old men on hear cant understand the "yoof" speak (lol). i do really want to know about the raf cos the careers office here is not very good for the raf. i am entitld to an opinion on here so i can say what i like about women. i dont think they should b in the forces. my dad says they are to weak for the jobs we have to do. that is my opinion.

As one of the old men, I can tell you if that is your 'best' English it is still well below the standard that a techy in the RAF would be expected to use day to day filling out paperwork. Try harder at school or lower your sights.

As to entitlements, you don't have any. That is one of the major problems we see with people joining up today, they seem to think they are 'entitled' to everything. You are not.

tourettes

Corporal
Having just read through this thread, IMHO I'mnochav is just a prime example of the dross that coming through (or attempting to come through) our doors these days.

I know a number of female officers, nco's and airwomen that are more worthy of wearing the blue suit than he is, and would take great pleasure in disabusing him of his notions about females in the armed forces.

W

Wing boy

He's a troll guys, or one of you extracting the urine. This thread is almost identical to one on Arrse!!:pDT_Xtremez_35:

Stax

Flight Sergeant
I've got a 16 year old son and I can assure you this joker is damn good, or a genuine chav (although he says he's not). My lad is a pain in the ar5e at times and I could quite happily drown him! He sounds exactly the same as this bloke.

Y

You Can Call Me Al

ZZZZzzzzz!

ZZZZzzzzz!

Might one suggest to Mr Imnochev that he would find a far more friendly set of chaps and chapesses if he were to go the the Military Aircrew forum on PPRUNE. The replies here have probably given this gentleman the impression that we don't embrace today's youth and their culture!

Why not pose your original post with them - you'll no doubt be inundated with replies...

Now run along and leave the good people of Egoat alone - they're busy!

:p

S

SLRious

Stax,

I too have a sixteen year old, and a fourteen year old and I can assure you that imnochav is a wind-up!!

The “text speak” is absolute rank amateur. Proper txt spk is completely indecipherable and frankly a lot more inventive than imnochavs pish poor effort

The knobber is someone in their 30’s (probably a bored pongo) trying to get a rise.

T

TheHogwartsBEngO

right, I tend to agree that mr I'm-a-f**kin-annoying-chav is a wind-up, but in case you aren't...

i'mnochav! said:
i am entitld to an opinion on here so i can say what i like about women. i dont think they should b in the forces. my dad says they are to weak for the jobs we have to do. that is my opinion.

wrong, that is your Dad's opinion. Clearly you are incapable of putting together your own thoughts.

I tried to be helpful - you ignored me. I hope (indeed I am certain that) all of your dreams and goals are beyond your capabilities. goodbye.:pDT_Xtremez_25: