• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

egoat is cool

I

i'mnochav!

i have just joined b'cos i want to be inthe raf. 1 of my n'bours used 2 b in the raf and he has said i should b a tekky. i have looked on this site a few times and apart from b'ing a pilot evry thing else seems to b a bit borin' (lol). i cant b aircrew cos i have a balance problem and get dizzy when i fly!! i was a cadet for a while but left cos the instructors wernt very good. my shoes were always dead shiny from polish and theypainted theres! i was always getting told off cos i used to argue with them. especially about raf history and the battle of britian in 1939 i knew more than they did! :-( cretins! some of the posts here are soo cool! especially the new one about mongs, we have one living around the corner he works in kwikfit cos he cant do anything else but at least he has got a job, thats better than the f*****g chavs. i hate them they hang around our shoppo and try to nick peoples bikes. can anyone give me any advise to get in. my GCSEs are going to be a* in re and it, b s in maths, double science and eng lit and lang but d's in geog and hist. i might get a c in rmt if my project is ok. i dont want to be in a borin' office job or a "blanke stacker" (lol) will my gcses be enough to be a tekky. i went to the careers office but there is only navy men in there and when i said that the raf was a better career the girl behind the desk told me to get out, i didn't cos my dad says i shoudnt take notice of women, they shouldnt be in the forces theycan't fight cos they arn't as strong as men. hope you can help me!

sausage2

Decorated war hero
Administrator
1000+ Posts
Jeeeesus.

WTF have we got here. It must be a pi$$ take cos no one can write as badly as this simpleton.

If you want to be a techy, you need to learn to spell and write stuff people can understand.

If it's not a pi$$ take then I fear for the future of our trade.

Stax

Flight Sergeant
If it 'aint a wind up then the Matelots had a close escape! Problem with this is schools are well known for letting some kids slide with their English composition(like I'm one to talk!) if the content is OK! I may be uneducated but I know how to use a spell checker.

I

i'mnochav!

egoat is cool

i didnt realise it was an english class. i notice you all slag off that nerd when he picks up any mistakes u make but when a new m'ber cums on too join in and find out about the raf u all take the ****. i ahve been reading the egoat stuff for ages and thought i would b able 2 join in i have got loads of good stuff. my n'bour was right when he said that all u officers are ****ers. its only the airmen that keep the raf going all the officers do is order people around cos they dont now what they are doing. there is no spellcheck i have luked and if u are all so clever u wouldnt make any mistkes but u do ha not so clever are u. navy boys are all gay as well!

T

TheHogwartsBEngO

An A* in R.E.? Fu*kin 'ell, they must give A*s away in cereal these days!
:pDT_Xtremez_15:

Right enough of the gesturing - if you really want an honest answer...

At least you joined the cadets and did something with your life other than hang around on street corners.

My tip? Concentrate hard on improving your written english - it's not your fault the school system is letting you down. To be a 'technician' (use the correct terminology for a start) you need to be able to communicate clearly - you may be a scientific genius and a whizz at solving technical problems, but if no-one can understand what you have written, your skills are wasted.

Finally - adjust attitude. Overt sexism just is not tolerated in the services, despite the macho posturing on this forum and trying to get one-over your superiors (like you tried in the cadets with your BoB knowledge) will get you no-where.

But if it's your goal, the RAF can be a rewarding career and certainly is not an office job. Don't rule out the supply branch either - there are some fantastic jobs for loggies - many in exotic overseas locations.

T

TheHogwartsBEngO

i'mnochav! said:
my n'bour was right when he said that all u officers are ****ers. its only the airmen that keep the raf going all the officers do is order people around cos they dont now what they are doing. navy boys are all gay as well!

Never judge anyone untill you walk a mile in their shoes.

Firstly - many of the members of this forum are non-commissioned.

Secondly, go and do some research on the subject of leadership, you will find that it's not about ordering people around. Yes, much of the hard work is done by airmen and women, but without direction and guidance, we cannot possibly hope to get the maximum benefit from their efforts.

I despair, I really do...

sausage2

Decorated war hero
Administrator
1000+ Posts
i'mnochav! said:
i didnt realise it was an english class. i notice you all slag off that nerd when he picks up any mistakes u make but when a new m'ber cums on too join in and find out about the raf u all take the ****. i ahve been reading the egoat stuff for ages and thought i would b able 2 join in i have got loads of good stuff. my n'bour was right when he said that all u officers are ****ers. its only the airmen that keep the raf going all the officers do is order people around cos they dont now what they are doing. there is no spellcheck i have luked and if u are all so clever u wouldnt make any mistkes but u do ha not so clever are u. navy boys are all gay as well!

I don't think anyone claims to be perfect at english, but while Nerdy does write some garbage, at least you can understand what he is talking about. Your main problem is the text speach you are using. please write in english, it takes ages for someone of my age to decipher what you are trying to say. If you have any thing to say, then please feel free to contribute to any discussions. Also there is a wealth of knowlege about the RAF on this website, so any sensible questions will normally get a sensible answer.

As for your dig at officers, you are correct, loads of them are ****ers, however you will find that there are loads of people on here who are not officers, and have no desire to be.

As for your quote about navy blokes, can't argue with that. :pDT_Xtremez_19:

T

TheHogwartsBEngO

now now Sausage, not all of 'em!

just most of them... :pDT_Xtremez_15:

And please don't pander to petty stereotypes of Officers - we're not all bad!

sausage2

Decorated war hero
Administrator
1000+ Posts
Hey fair play to me I did say loads, not all. I've met some top blokes who are officers, and met some complete cnuts who are not.

Please don't get touchy about it, I'm sure you'r brill, but if the cap fits,:pDT_Xtremez_29:

I

i'mnochav!

all i do is write i the way we do now. f u cant learn it then u r b'hind the times. we r going 2 b joining up and thats how we write. when u r on the net or texting its not an english class, r u teachers, i dont think so! :-( f i write a proper letter or essay 4 skool then i write proper. get with the program! this is just quick writing. women arnt as gud as men, the girls at my skool r either preggie or have babys, they were 2 dum to use a johnny! thats not clever. they cant fight,the army wont let them in the infantry and the marines wont even luk at them. the israel army used to have women but they dont now. my dad syas that women have small feet to get closer to the sink (lol) officers r just bullys i know that from the 2 at cadets thats y i left (they wernt very bright either) i just want tyo get sum proper info about the raf not the stuff u get from the careers office. i was wondering what CNUT stood for i cant work it out.

Bitburger

England 2010 Campaign
1000+ Posts
i'mnochav! said:
all i do is write i the way we do now. f u cant learn it then u r b'hind the times. we r going 2 b joining up and thats how we write. when u r on the net or texting its not an english class, r u teachers, i dont think so! :-( f i write a proper letter or essay 4 skool then i write proper. get with the program! this is just quick writing. women arnt as gud as men, the girls at my skool r either preggie or have babys, they were 2 dum to use a johnny! thats not clever. they cant fight,the army wont let them in the infantry and the marines wont even luk at them. the israel army used to have women but they dont now. my dad syas that women have small feet to get closer to the sink (lol) officers r just bullys i know that from the 2 at cadets thats y i left (they wernt very bright either) i just want tyo get sum proper info about the raf not the stuff u get from the careers office. i was wondering what CNUT stood for i cant work it out.

Please, Please, Please, someone tell me that this idiot is a wind up; if not God help us.

:pDT_Xtremez_09:

Weebl

Flight Sergeant
I reckon it's a wind up.

But if not, apart from being a sad reflection on society then it's not really a worry. This sad act would not get through basic with that attitude intact.

Plumber

Flight Sergeant
Ok. So who's taking the **** then?

Battle of Britain in 1939, I don't think so. The war started in 1939 not the Battle of Britain.

My guess is that this is Nerdy or someone from ARRSE taking the ****.

Chaka

Sergeant
Very amusing this one!

If imnochav had demonstrated poor maths ability aswell, then I would have said that he/she shows great Officer potential!

The number of JO ATC students who cannot do basic arithmetic still astounds me. I had a student who had a Maths Degree and could not do talkdowns very well because he could not add/subtract simple numbers!

Blame Ruth Kelly I say!

Note. All spelling/maths errors are hangover induced today.:(

C

Cat of Shadows

Plumber said:

Battle of Britain in 1939, I don't think so. The war started in 1939 not the Battle of Britain.

Sadly Plumber, you can't bank on it being a member of ARRSE as the state of History tuition in schools these days could produce equally misguided comments.

A

A CLING NERD SHRON

Plumber said:

Please. Credit me with a little more decorum. It is obviously a wind up. Anyone can see that and you dont even need to work in a wind up toy store. Its probably some Army idiot come over from ARRSE.

Sorry chaka are you trying to turn this one into another ATC/OPS thread? Maybe it would be better started on your own Trade forum.

A

A CLING NERD SHRON

The FOMz said:
I think Cling on Nerd, that Chaka is making a valid point about the modern education system!! The downturn IMHO, all started when Maggie Thatcher Milk Snatcher climbed onto her broomstick................ We are now reaping what she sew. :pDT_Xtremez_14:

I am not disagreeing with the point about the education standards in this country now. Only that he is starting another ATC/OPS thread.

He is blaming Ruth Kelly.