• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

E-Goat trawling

uber pikey

Sergeant
I work in a place that is run by civvies and most are ex-serving, I wonder if you have a printable poster in here that I could stick in the t-bar to get more folks on the Goat?

P

POB

You could try making one yourself...If it is any good, put a link on and others could use it too.

Alternatively I think Monobrow may have something you can use, I am sure he will let you know when he is next on...

uber pikey

Sergeant
Ok I have made a few posters from the link off Rugby then work, they should do the trick and just for you Fomz I will try and talk to them. Fcuking civvies

uber pikey

Sergeant
Just click on Rugby then work's link above choose the image you want, copy it to your computer and transfer it onto a word document.
It worked for me guys.

M

Mrs Wobbly

wobbly has it in hand and will be making posters to print off from the website when he is back from detatchment.

Scaley brat

Trekkie Nerd
1000+ Posts
We've all done it !! :pDT_Xtremez_15:

However on the other matter, I find reading the Goat and pi$$ing yourself laughing is the best advert there is ! Ask Northern Monkey and Paramole. I'm here cos 230Tiger and LeanMe introduced me !

Last edited:

R_Squared

Flight Sergeant
I tend to print off threads and leave them in the crewroom for people to have a look at (especially from the worlds greatest joke thread).
Seems to do the trick as I have often seen some of the guys having a look on the site when I wander through.
One of the Navy fellas does the same thing with odd bits of Rum Ration print outs left about.