• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

e-goat cufflinks, a re-run?

e-goat cufflinks, a re-run?

• Total voters
M

mad_mo

Owing to the successful run of the e-goat cufflinks, Ive received a steady flow fo PM's from members who missed out and wish to purchase sets.

If you wish to register your interest in obtaining a set or two, please use the poll provided.

Please remember, we have to reach a certain amount in order to have them produced.

Price per set is £10.50, this includes P&P with £2 going to the Nick Lock Fund from each set purchased.

Cufflinks.jpg

The more sets sold, the more this worthy cause benefits.

Last edited:

True Blue Jack

Warrant Officer
Awwwhh! I'm looking forward to telling everyone that I'm wearing a very limited edition set of cufflinks. :pDT_Xtremez_31:

On a serious note, can I suggest that the price be increased to £10 with the leftover money going to the Nick Lock Fund?

M

mad_mo

Awwwhh! I'm looking forward to telling everyone that I'm wearing a very limited edition set of cufflinks. :pDT_Xtremez_31:

On a serious note, can I suggest that the price be increased to £10 with the leftover money going to the Nick Lock Fund?

Let me run that by my colleage and I'll get back to you on it, good suggestion TBJ.

G

gemarriott

Cufflinks for Auction Nick's fund.

Cufflinks for Auction Nick's fund.

There will be a set of cufflinks for auction to the highest bidder at next month's Goat meet (provided my sets arrive grr bloody post office!) all proceeds to Nick's benefit fund.

Anybody not attending the meet but wishing to bid by PM are welcome, I will keep all bids private until the night.

penfold93

Rex Craymer Man of Danger
Staff member
Subscriber
My interest is added MM and would be happy to pay the extra as suggested

K

Kernow

Just let me know when you want the cash. Fancy a set for the mess dress.

roverboy

Trekkie Nerd
I've just received my tie-pin, but wouldn't be interested in cuff-links as I'd never wear them - I'm sorry !!