• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dtg ?

P

Phantom Phixer XIX

Tee Hee, sorry to be a pain but as I was casting a casual eye over the austere pages of this fine organ, I noted that I had posted a message on the 6th day of the 26th month of 2007, (6-26-07) Hmm! Having spent time in the youse deed I now have an involuntary tick when I hear that sh*te accent y'aaaaal. In the interests of maintaining our country's superior status in the world could we please use a more angliscised date system?

Thanks awfully old beans.

Yours pettily etc

Hu Jardon

GEM is a cheeky young fek
You are a sad pair if thats the best you can come up with - but that aside what I see is the standard UK Day Month Year so maybe you need to check your user control panel or even your PC setup

Hu