• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Driving to 10week basic training??

Fizzee

LAC
This question really is that simple, could anyone tell me the answer because I've failed to find it for ages now! I want to know if I can drive my car and park on base at Halton while I do my basic training, same applies for BTS at Dsae Cosford when I go there too.

Sniffer

Super Moderator
Unless thing have changed drastically then yes. Make sure you have all your docs with you.

Sent from my SM-T530 using Tapatalk

Teh Wal

Flight Sergeant
Just to expand on what Sniffer said, you'll need to prove that the vehicle has a valid MOT, valid insurance and is taxed otherwise you may well not be able to register it for a car pass which means you will not be able to get it on camp. Also take the registration document along as well for good measure.