• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Driving the wife mad

skevans

Flight Sergeant
What have you one lately that has driven your other half crazy.

Yesterday my wife went to work, When she left we had six pets. When she came home six hours later we had a new rabbit, which just happened to be sat on the sofa cuddled up with one of our cats!

When I explained that the neighbours had just found out they are going to Cyprus and asked if we would adopt the rabbit she calmed down a bit... right up to the point where I went for a pint and the rabbit pi$$ed on her :)

It's so easy to be an animal lover at times!

D

Dark Angel

we'll see

we'll see

What have you one lately that has driven your other half crazy.

I'll get back to you on that one when my hubby gets back from Kandybar and see's how much money I've spent on welcome home/anniversary presents. :pDT_Xtremez_42:

G

gemarriott

mine got pi$$ed off when I swapped the tumble drier for an extra fridge. Made sense to me, you always need more beer but you don't need to wash if it's raining:pDT_Xtremez_14:

T55

Sergeant
Usually coming home on a Friday evening is enough to annoy her. This is followed by "don't put your bag there", "don't use that I've just cleaned it", "why are you drinking? you've had all week to do that!" and "oh, by the way, I bought this on your card".
Running the gauntlet of soporific foreign truck drivers in the small hours of Monday morning is actually something to look forward to!

Norman the Storeman

QA Acolyte
T55 said:
Usually coming home on a Friday evening is enough to annoy her. This is followed by "don't put your bag there", "don't use that I've just cleaned it", "why are you drinking? you've had all week to do that!" and "oh, by the way, I bought this on your card".
Running the gauntlet of soporific foreign truck drivers in the small hours of Monday morning is actually something to look forward to!

Know the feeling mate. I feel like a lodger in my home at the weekends. There always seems to be a new vase, picture, bunch of twigs/dried flowers or the latest, a small plate with pebbles in it that she bought for £5 from Ikea! WTF! We've got stones in the garden if you want them love. :pDT_Xtremez_42:

At least I get to go out on the lash with the lads during the week though..woo hoo!:pDT_Xtremez_30:

mad_collie

The Other Mods Made Me Do It
Asking her if she wants some chocolate, FATTY normally brings a good response :pDT_Xtremez_42:

E

enginesuck

If she asks " does this skirt make my bum look big?" say of course not darling its your fat arse which makes your bum look big.....

mad_collie

The Other Mods Made Me Do It
enginesuck said:
If she asks " does this skirt make my bum look big?" say of course not darling its your fat arse which makes your bum look big.....

Another classic;

'Do you think I should pay to have a boob job?'

'No love, just rub some tissue paper in your cleavage'

'Will that make my boobs bigger?'

'Well it worked on your arse' :pDT_Xtremez_28:

Hu Jardon

GEM is a cheeky young fek
gemarriott said:
mine got pi$$ed off when I swapped the tumble drier for an extra fridge. Made sense to me, you always need more beer but you don't need to wash if it's raining:pDT_Xtremez_14:
Thats fnucking spooky 'cos she went off on one when I did the same thing in this house. When I put the fucl<er back and moved the beer fridge into the bedroom she still had a face like a smacked @rse

There's no pleasing some people:pDT_Xtremez_32:

G

gemarriott

Hu Jardon said:
Thats fnucking spooky 'cos she went off on one when I did the same thing in this house. When I put the fucl<er back and moved the beer fridge into the bedroom she still had a face like a smacked @rse

There's no pleasing some people:pDT_Xtremez_32:

She doesn't much like the fact that even with 2 fridges I keep my maggots in the salad bit of the food fridge, no space in the beer fridge:pDT_Xtremez_26: