• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dress code PRTC question

Hello

Just a quick question regarding the dress code for PRTC. I've just found out via my AFCO that I am travelling up to Halton tomorrow the day before PRTC in order to arrive on time. Will I be expected to arrive on the Wednesday evening suited and booted or will more relaxed civillian clothing be acceptable?

I can't check my paperwork because I won't be picking it up until tomorrow morning. BTW if anyone has a kit list for PRTC and could PM it to me that would be great.

cheers

Just thought I would answer my own question. I turned up the day before PRTC (due to the distance I had to travel) and decided to wear a suit to make a good first impression. Another lad turned up at the same time as me wearing jeans, guess which one of us made a poor impression on the corporal who greeted us!

It went very well thank you. I should be starting basic training in august all being well. Just got to start wearing in the boots now.:pDT_Xtremez_30:

A

Aaoi

It went very well thank you. I should be starting basic training in august all being well. Just got to start wearing in the boots now.:pDT_Xtremez_30:
Well done for the pass! Enjoy the boots :) I had one walk in them that gave me quite bad blisters but since then they have been perfect, although oddly one boot looks a hundred years old and the other good as new. Good luck with the final interview and with training, I shall be down there in august myself!