• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Donating/subs

tats

Sergeant
I got an email the other day saying that my subscription had been cancelled due to my card they had on record (it ran out), so do I need to set it up again? :pDT_Xtremez_42:

E

Edzar

I got an email the other day saying that my subscription had been cancelled due to my card they had on record (it ran out), so do I need to set it up again? :pDT_Xtremez_42:

I have just cancelled one card on Paypal as it has expired and changed another one and had a similar email.

How do I re-set my subscription payment from Paypal??

I can't even remember how I set it up in the first place.

Is it done from E-goat or Paypal?

G

gemarriott

it is done from the link on the left hand side of the homepage.
Just followthe link and it is done for you.

E

Edzar

it is done from the link on the left hand side of the homepage.
Just followthe link and it is done for you.

Ah yes Gem thanks, but one thing though..

My subscription is not due until 03 Sep 2008, so if I click on the link will it pay another amount to the goat right away or will it be taken by the goat next Sep?

G

gemarriott

My subscription is not due until 03 Sep 2008, so if I click on the link will it pay another amount to the goat right away or will it be taken by the goat next Sep?

I believe it will take it next September, I renewed my sub when my card ran out and that was the case. I can't be sure though as that is Wobbly's domain, I'm a biff with this sort of stuff

Tashy_Man

Tashied Goatee

Edzar, best option is to wait. Paypal will then try and take it from the old card and it will fail, then it will notify you and you can then change it to the new card and it will be taken a few days later.

I know because it just happened to me !!

Cooheed

Unicus
Subscriber
1000+ Posts
Just had one of these!! Anyone else?

Dear Cooheed,

Your access to the paid subscription "E-Goat Annual Subscription" is about to expire.

If you have selected a recurring subscription you will be automatically billed for the renewal, else to renew this subscription you must visit http://www.e-goat.co.uk/forums/payments.php

If you do not extend your subscription, access will be removed. (My Bold)

All the best,
E-Goat - The Totally Unofficial Royal Air Force Rumour Network

What's that all about?? (I'm recurring and it has been taken BTW) :pDT_Xtremez_32:

G

gemarriott

Just had one of these!! Anyone else?

Dear Cooheed,

Your access to the paid subscription "E-Goat Annual Subscription" is about to expire.

If you have selected a recurring subscription you will be automatically billed for the renewal, else to renew this subscription you must visit http://www.e-goat.co.uk/forums/payments.php

If you do not extend your subscription, access will be removed. (My Bold)

All the best,
E-Goat - The Totally Unofficial Royal Air Force Rumour Network

What's that all about?? (I'm recurring and it has been taken BTW) :pDT_Xtremez_32:

My red high-light, you will be fine and if you aren't I'll get S2 to bum the Adminners to death for you. I suspect it probably should say if you don't renew (you have) you will lose some access to the site that only subsribers get, something to do with uploading piccies, advertising and stuff like that.