• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Does anyone know what is going on??

shiny_arse

SAS Inspector
In the interests of shinys around the globe. Does anyone actually know what is going on with regards to this Trade Review. Alongside this is obviously the third tranche of redundancies and all is still quiet with regards to promotions, postings etc.

So my hopefully better informed brethren what do you know and what can you say about it. Failing that write want you want and give me something more interesting to read than the next set of JPA bulletins.

one of my old snco's had a magic 8 ball she used to shake for answers to absolutley everything...should I ask her to consult it?

It would probably give a better answer than the trade sponsors, even if it comes up with the comment 'It is impossible to say at this time.'

Shiny_Rob

Corporal
Although I too would like to know what is going on, laying the blame with the current trade sponsor doesn't really help, afterall, there is only a Warrant Officer left in the office as all the rest have jumped ship. Cowards

Although I too would like to know what is going on, laying the blame with the current trade sponsor doesn't really help, afterall, there is only a Warrant Officer left in the office as all the rest have jumped ship. Cowards
Who says we are laying the blame on him, he knows as much as the rest of us, it's the Officer Corps that need to get their fingers out and pass the information down the chain. Or haven't they had their tea and biccies delievered yet?

Shiny_Rob

Corporal
You can't blame the officer corps, there isn't one in the trade sponsors office; they have all jumped ship. W@NKER5

Last edited by a moderator:
You can't blame the officer corps, there isn't one in the trade sponsors office; they have all jumped ship. W@NKER5

I can why do you think they jumped ship and left it in the poor WO's hands. The term jobs for the boys comes to mind, and I'm alright jack.