• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Does anyone have a treadmill program/system to help pass the RAFFT

MrMasher

Somewhere else now!
Subscriber
If you choose to do the treadmill and up the speed in increments I highly advise making sure you have stretched beforehand.
I believe thats how I damaged my achilles........
Putting an incline on the treadmill puts more stress on your achilles so make sure you do lots of calf stretching before you do it, preferrably with the balls of your feet on a step and then lowering your heel down in a controlled manner.

Forestfan

SAC
Stretching

Stretching

YOU SHOULD ANYWAY!!!

Well, as a semi-KOS I have to, can't get away with just piling in now!! Stretching before and afterwards is the best thing to do, saves you stiffness the next day too. Unless you're a racing snake of course...feckers...