• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Disneyland Paris

Shiny_Rob

Corporal
I'm looking at taking my two girls to DLP in the Summer holidays, has anyone got any tips, tricks, advice especially regarding who gives the best deal?

Many Thanks

Www.dlrpmagic.com. It doesn't appear to be run by Disney but I was there at Christmas and found that website to be really useful. Forums (general google search) were also great for tips such as pregnant people being issued passes that get you to the front of queues.Plan on having no access to shops for things like medicine and food unless you take a 1 stop train ride for 3 euros to the nearby town.

Ronsuddes

SAC
Disneyland Paris

I'm looking at taking my two girls to DLP in the Summer holidays, has anyone got any tips, tricks, advice especially regarding who gives the best deal?

Many Thanks

There is a garage just outside the Main Gate selling chocolate, rolls, coke etc at about half the price of Disneyland.