• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Definitive list of RAF posts

roverboy

Trekkie Nerd
A year or 2 ago I remember seeing an Excel file that detailed every post in the RAF by Camp/Trade/Rank. I can't remember where I saw it, but I've been trying to find it ever since. Surely this sort of thing must exist, and if so why isn't it widely publicised?

True Blue Jack

Warrant Officer
It used to be in the Publications Library on the RAF Intranet. I haven't had access to it for a while so I'm not sure if it's still there. I think you'll find that it doesn't get updated that often.

roverboy

Trekkie Nerd
Yeah, I've seen this whilst looking for the ercs one. I don't think the one I saw was as widely publicised as this - maybe for a good reason?

R

rodger-dodger

Try This instead

Try This instead

They ave done away wiv the list but ave introduced this pre completed form it reads as follows:

Individual Request: Please can i go ere!:pDT_Xtremez_40:

PMA Response: No.:pDT_Xtremez_25:

Individual Plea for mercy: Oh Go on, i'm bored ere, it aint excitin anymore,

PMA Response: We said no, do we ave to spell it out to ya.

Individual Response:Dear PMT, I am sorry for disturbin ya, i will crawl back in me box and shut up, I should know better than to aksk for me life to be better, i will never darken ye door wiv me ugly mug again.

Mug?

Flight Sergeant
Tg11 3

Tg11 3

I saw a TG 3 /11 and maybe 5. but was a few years ago, had rank, names, time in post and seniority. lots of personal information.....therefore why did it not show its face on my request under data protection / freedom of info????
HHHHMMMM which may be why its no longer seen.

There was an airmans time in locations but that dates from 03 I think.
It will be with the guys at PMA...
I re subbmit my idea of having the DWR list online too. So you can go to the guy above you and check that his wife is depressed/ or his back is playing up using hidden cameras a la benefit fraud stylie!