• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Decisions, Decisions

N

nom8s

General Enquiry to All

Am considering memebship of ILM (Institute of Leadership & Management)

Does it look good on a CV, anyone with experience, or should I spend my money on something else?
Would prefer serious answers for a couple of days, before it goes off on the inevitable tangent

Ta much you fine people

vim_fuego

Hung Like a Baboon.
Staff member
Administrator
Subscriber
1000+ Posts
General Enquiry to All

Am considering memebship of ILM (Institute of Leadership & Management)

Does it look good on a CV, anyone with experience, or should I spend my money on something else?
Would prefer serious answers for a couple of days, before it goes off on the inevitable tangent

Ta much you fine people

I've got it on mine...I'll let you know shortly if it works...

MontyPlumbs

Squadron Cock
Subscriber
1000+ Posts
Professional memberships are all about you and your career aims.

Do you want to go into management? It will make your CV stand out, but only if you are applying for relevant jobs!

Y

Yorkishire

I've go it on my Cv too. IMHO it show that you have some recognised managerial experience which civis like. After I got the role I'm currently in my boss told me that it was between me and another for the role and I got it due to my flexibilty of qualifications one of which was memeber ship of the ILM.

The ILM is a good website too with lots of little gems of advice....worth it for me.