• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

DE Controllers - again.........

W

waafia

Atleast with NCA Sgts they have a warning on their rank slides that they know nothing. Any ideas on what DE ATC Sgts could wear so we know they are really AC's? I could rattle on about this subject for ages, I just hope they have the right attitude towards the Cpls and FOA's they come across in the tower, something that NCA don't have to do quite so much. Right of my soapbox for atleast an hour!:pDT_Xtremez_25:

T

The Dog's

Atleast with NCA Sgts they have a warning on their rank slides that they know nothing. Any ideas on what DE ATC Sgts could wear so we know they are really AC's? I could rattle on about this subject for ages, I just hope they have the right attitude towards the Cpls and FOA's they come across in the tower, something that NCA don't have to do quite so much. Right of my soapbox for atleast an hour!:pDT_Xtremez_25:

Actually the NCA ITC is so tilted towards aircrew that I believe they are going to have to modify the course and bring in non-aircrew instructors to make it viable. Lets be honest here, the idea behind starting somebody at sgt is to give them the necessary job responsibilities with accompanying pay. Although leadership skills are taught on the course, the only time that NCA sgts really get a chance to use them (certainly in their first tour) are as ord sgt/guard cmdr.