• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Daniel Craig

Daniel Craig

• Total voters

lisab

Girlie Brosette Mod - I owe you nothing...oooh ah!
Right, maybe the other lady goaters can help me out here, WTF does anyone see in Daniel Craig, ok yes he has a good body but fook all else! The man never smiles, he is completely devoid of any personality and quite frankly I reckon a plank of wood could out act him!!!! Am I completely wrong/off my trolley for thinking such things or am I right in thinking he is a bit of a tw@t!!!

AllWoman

Flight Sergeant
Have to admit I'm with you on this one Lisa!

I just don't get the fascination with him! Just because someone plays Bond does not automatically make them sexy, you have to have something about you to start with and I just don't think he has!

M

Mrs_Monobrow

I like his body and his blue eyes but thats about it!

sonofhacker

Trekkie Nerd
Other than James Bond and Golden Compass, name other movies he has been in...

Wikipedia answers will be shot.... :pDT_Xtremez_32:

I don't see anything special bout him...

P

psycho-fluffy

Definately a two bagger and only worth looking at from the nack down.

And it isn't an age thing, my daughter is 20 next week and doesn't see it either.

P-F